You deleted a folder from your Mac machine and suddenly you got a second thought that the folder had one important office file. You were less stressed, as you had a notion that the folder must have been in the thrash. However, to your utter shock! the folder was not there in the Thrash and it seemed to be permanently deleted from the PC. You feel tensed thinking that because of your one mistake you lost an important file permanently. However you need not that much stressed because you will definitely find a way for your problem.
In general, the cause behind the problem is that the folder which you deleted was too big in size.This situation has no other solution except to restore your data from the updated backup. In case, backup of your data is not available or occurrence of any error has prevented the backup to restore the files, the situation gets really worth worrying. However, with the help of any good Mac recovery software, you can try recovering the deleted data.
What makes the files get deleted? Let us have look on the situation that leads to deletion of files from your machine.
- Accidental deletion – If you accidentally select some of your important files and pressed Command+Del keys while deleting unwanted files then it goes to Trash Bin. But if you delete large number of files then it bypasses the Trash bin and hence leads to data loss
- Virus attack – You may lose the file if it is been attacked by the infectious virus
- Power failure – If power fluctuation occurs when you are using the file then there may be the possibility of losing it
- Antivirus software deleting your file – If the antivirus finds any virus while scanning then it deletes the file without giving any warning
- Emptying trash – You might clear the Trash folder without examining its content. If it contains any of your important file then it might cause data loss
- Improper shutdown of the system – Sometimes improper shut down of the system leads to data loss
You have to take the backup of important files if you don’t want to face the data loss situation. If at all you have not maintained backup, then you should utilize good recovery tool in order to get it back. But make sure that you don’t add anything to the space from where you lost the precious data otherwise it would be overwritten and you are not able to get it back.
One of the best software one should utilize to get all the data back is Yodot Mac File Recovery Software.This software can help to recover any data or files that were accidentally deleted or lost because of several different reasons. You can get back deleted files due to different types of errors, formatting as well as clearing the system of your computer. It is fast, safe and easy. This data recovery tool will securely recover accidentally deleted files. It also has a lot of other powerful features in addition to recovering deleted files. It will keep your Mac clean, protected and attended. The steps for deleted file recovery on Mac are also easy. You just have to go according to the steps provided below.
Download and install YoDot Mac File Recover Software onto your PC or laptop. Click here. If you want to recover files from an external drive, then attach it to your PC. Run the software and continue by following the steps that displays on the screen. On the main window, two options are available i.e “Deleted File Recovery” and “Lost File Recovery”. Select the option “Deleted File Recovery” in order to recover all the deleted files. After selection, the software displays the drives present in your Mac Machine. Choose the one from which recovery can be done. Once you select the drive, the software starts scanning and displays the files that are present in the selected drive. Select from the list of found files that are displayed, which you want to recover. For easy selection use two view types i.e “File Type View” and “Data Type View”.Make use of raw search option in order to recover particular file by providing its unique signature. This helps you to avoid full drive scan and hence saves time. Preview the file before recovering. Finally, select the desired location to store the recovered files.