“My Nokia mobile uses MMC card as external storage media on which, I have saved music tracks, pictures, video clippings, contacts, downloaded files and many more. I connected my mobile to copy few files from MMC card to system drive. Unfortunately, mobile was disconnected from the system while copying MMC card data. Later, when I tried to access few files on mobile, an error message displayed saying that there is no card found on the device, insert one. Can anyone please help me to get back MMC card data?”
Are you facing the same situation and lost data from MMC memory card? Then here you may find a good solution to retrieve all your lost / erased data from MMC card. MultiMediaCard (MMC) is a flash memory card type that is generally used on different gadgets which supports SD cards on them. Its small size and higher capacity of data storage (up to 128 GB) has made this card a very popular storage medium on digital cameras, cellular phones, digital audio players, etc. But, since it saves vast data, users encounters many disasters while using MMC cards; most commonly data loss.
What are the reasons behind loss of data from MMC card?
- Data on MMC card can be lost when it is infected by malicious viruses
- Unexpected format of the card on camera / cell phone can also lead to severe data loss from MMC card
- Abrupt removal of MMC card from the gadget while accessing any data may result in loss of files
- MMC card corruption due to file system damage or hardware conflicts will result in inaccessibility of data present on it
- Erasing files from MMC card when it is connected on system will cause complete removal of data from it
- Antivirus scan may sometimes delete infected files without any notice
- Using same MMC card on various gadgets that do not support to work on it may also lead to card corruption
- Interruptions while saving on it, improperly placing the card, other software conflicts may all end up in MMC card data loss
Users will be worried when data on MMC card is lost in any of these mentioned scenarios. But, there is nothing to worry because there are various card recovery tools to get data back from MMC memory card without any trouble. It is recommended to make use of safe and secure data retrieval tool such as Photo Recovery which is built to resolve data loss issues with various memory cards.
Salient features of MMC memory card recovery application:
You can easily restore data like pictures, videos, music files, documents, folders, etc. from MMC as well as from SD, mini SD, SDHC, CF, XQD and other memory cards with this tool. It supports to work on computers having Windows OS versions – Vista, XP, 2003, 2008, 7 and 8. This recovery software can bring back missing / erased / formatted data from hard drives, pen drive, Memory Stick, Fire Wire drive, etc. effortlessly.
Guidelines for MMC card data recovery:
Connect your MMC memory card from which data has to be recovered to a Windows system. Download the utility to install on that system. After running the tool you will see two options in the main screen, “Deleted Photo Recovery” and “Lost Photo Recovery”. Opt for the option according to photo loss situation and proceed next. Upcoming screen will provide a list of logical and external drives present on the system. Select the drive that represents your MMC card. Now, scanning starts and all restorable files will be given in a list. Select required files and target destination location to store those recovered files and click ‘Save’ button.